Code and Theory is looking for a Media Strategist who is proficient in Communications and Channels from the digital-first perspective: A strategically creative Campaign Architect. Someone who understands how to create a Digital Comms Strategy that drives digital campaigns across Channels to reach targeted audiences. Working in close collaboration with the greater Campaign team, this person is familiar with the most up to date and innovative Channel Strategies and understands how to utilize this knowledge to expand audiences for our campaigns, customer experiences, and ultimately drive our Clients’ Business forward.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong appetite for new technology, and emerging platforms. An insatiable curiosity combined with the ability to translate intelligence and ideas is essential.
- Bring comms planning alive and show clients how media and emerging technology platforms can be used creatively to integrate a brand into culture
- Challenge and inspire teams to think differently about media channels and platforms
- Perform targeting exercises and develop deep human insights to inform ways in which creative and media can connect with audiences
- Support team in understanding how audiences connect with brands through media and technology and how the proper partner, content, and sequencing can tell a holistic story
- Provide thought leadership in the following areas: consumer behavior, creative media engagements, emerging media, accountability and measurement
- Bring forward opportunistic ideas proactively to take advantage of new technologies, launches, pop-culture and current events in real-time
- Go above and beyond simply making recommendations. The candidate’s duties will be taken to the next level to play an active role in the implementation and management of our idea-centric strategy.
- 3–5 years of channel strategy experience with top of class written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience working on B2B, technology and large brands is preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of channel disciplines
- Wealth of understanding to learn more of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Digitally first and curious